Co-OpOfficialCo-OpOfficial

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Hope Hope

Pros:
Love the intro pluck
Nice soothing melody
Good Buildup
Good Lead

Cons:
Bad piano synth(also sounds offbeat)
Bad Kick
Generic Clap

Overall:
Its hard to judge if this was intended as a loop or not considering the length of the track. If not then its a bit repetitive but you listed it as a loop so I would imagine it is intended as such. I like where the Loop is headed how ever I still feel there should be a variety and more uplifting and or ambient synths used. I love the melody but let down by the piano and the kick. A lot of potential in this track though. Keep up the good work.Check out our new track and let us know what you think. 3/5 5/5

-Co-OpOfficial

Tagiito responds:

Thanks for the in-depth review! I'm a total noob at making music, just a side hobby when i'm not working. lol. Check out my other songs! I'd love to hear your thoughts! (most of them are repitive though...)

Dolphin Microwave Dolphin Microwave

Pros:
Decent Intro
Liked the chill, ambient touch
Good melody
Nice choice of kicks and loops(unless made from scratch)
Like the buildup around 2:18 to the drop(Beautiful)
Drums were kickass

Cons:
Random sounds and fx don't really fit in with the intro and drown out the melody making it somewhat annoying.
01:37 bad synth choice and I would fix the lead(seems a little mediocre)

Overall:
Ok so I saw a lot of things in this song, both good and bad. They are all listed above. This song can be a hit if you would tweak a few things. Your transitioning was pretty well done and i thought the intro and outro were done well also. Your intro however besides the problems I listed above was a tad bit long, It seemed it took up the majority of the song. Your song gets a little repetitive towards the end up until the outro. I would try and mix it up in between. Other than tht this was a good track and I look forward to hear more from you. Check out our new track and let us know what you think. 3/5 5/5

-Co-OpOfficial

danyool777 responds:

Thanks man.
Ill try to calm a little bit with the sfx during melody sections to give it a little more boost.
I do need a little bit more variation also haha.
Thanks for the help :D

Lost in Myself Lost in Myself

Pros:
Solid Intro
Great Melodies
Ok Progression
Kept me interested the entire time

Cons:
Bad Transitioning
Bad Kicks used
Synths could be tweaked a bit
Mastering needs work

Overall:
Good song, I really liked the upbeat tune. I think this has a lot of potential. Piano melodies are on point. The transition at 03:45 was a very nice touch. I do however find your kicks bland and dont really feel they give the thump that's needed for this song. Other than that it was very good I look forward to hearing more from you I will keep an eye out for future tracks. Check out our new track and tell us what you think if you have the time. 3.5/5 5/5

-Co-OpOfficial